Day 6 came and went I couldnt get on to post my blog so this will be day 6 & 7! On day 6 I woke up and I had so much on my mind I forgot to weigh myself. I then made my morning carrot juice and then started to prepare my lunch and dinner juice when i got about a quart of juice my juicer died!... I was so worried I couldnt juice again lol but I had to visit with Mom and Dad so i couldnt worry about it on day six. Went to my sisters and had my green juice in the afternoon then at supper time when they put all the food out I only had sliced reb peppers and few slices of tomatoes. Still feeling great! I'm not sure how many calories I am taking in but I hope it is enough. I do not feel like I am starving.
Day 7 today! I woke up three time in the middle of the night with my back pain from my OA. I also broke out in hives. Now don't think this is from juicing because it is not lol My cousin is staying with us and has a small dog. I am allergic to animals. When we left to go to my sisters on day six we put him in my bathroom (because it big to give him enough room to move around) well.... The little sucker managed to open my bathroom sliding door and was out and in my bedroom. So, I'm thinking he must of gotton on my bed. Todays mission steam clean all the floors and beds and disinfect my house lol.
So everyone ready for this I lost another 2 lbs I am now down a total of 11.5 lbs in 7 days!!!
My juicer is working again I guess the motor needed to reset itself lol.
Ok so here is what I had put together:
1 bunch of spinach
2 stalks of bok choy
1 cup of broccoli
Benefits of Bok Choy:
The tasty, mild plant known as bok choy is a great option if you are looking to add fresh produce to your diet in order to promote a weight loss or fitness meal plan. This vegetable has a lot of positive health effects, and provides a great alternative to lettuce or other kinds of cabbages. Bok Choy is sometimes called “Chinese white cabbage.” It comes in tightly packed heads with white and green coloration. It’s popular in stir fries and similar hot dishes. Use this exotic plant food, and you’ll find its crispness compliments a lot of the healthy cuisine that gives you the best chance of slimming down through good diet choices.
Health Benefits of Bok ChoyHere are some of the major health benefits that bok choy provides in a diet plan.
1. CaloriesBok Choy is a low-calorie food. As a green vegetable, it doesn’t contain a lot of the fats and sugars that push calorie counts through the roof. That makes it a good way to bulk up a meal without adding a lot of calories to your plate.
2. CarbsWhen it comes to carbohydrates, or carbs, it’s really hard to keep this element of your diet under control. You can lower your calorie count, cut out red meats, and avoid cheeses and fatty foods, but those carbs still creep in. After all, carbs are in almost everything, right?
Bok Choy is one of a few select foods that has a low carb value, making it a prime candidate for a low-carb diet. However, nutritional advice on carbs varies. Ask your doctor about how to get your carb levels right with a daily menu.
3. AntioxidantsThe general category of vitamins called antioxidants help to ward off a wide range of diseases. Antioxidants help to prevent some kinds of cancers. They also protect the heart against some kinds of illness. Basically, these elements help the body fight off illness and pack a powerful health punch. Bok choy is high in antioxidants and will that’s another reason why it can be so helpful to add this plant to your dinners.
4. Vitamin CAnother vitamin that bok choy has is vitamin C. This vitamin, also found in citrus fruits, helps to prevent you from getting health conditions like scurvy, where a deficiency leads to skin problems and other illnesses.
5. Folic AcidBok choy is a source of folic acid, which is something pregnant women generally need in their diets. Talk to your doctor about a specific diet plan if you are pregnant or nursing, and ask about all of the risks and benefits of foods including bok choy for a specialized maternity menu.
6. PotassiumPotassium is another thing that your body needs in specific levels. Bok choy can deliver this nutritional element as well, although again, you should talk to your doctor about how much potassium you need depending on current medical conditions or medications that you are taking.
All of the above are great reasons to include bok choy in your diet. Get this and other green plants into your meals, and you’ll be following the time-tested strategy of eating better to feel better, promote longevity, and generally keep yourself healthy and happy.
It was good but I think it was missing alittle something lol
This morning drink was:
1 green apple
Ok so last night I also had some slced red bell peppers and a cup of raw spinach and half of florida avocado. I had to eat something lol
I feel like I am wasting all this great food juicing it all so I tried juicing the peppers and I like them raw so much better lol
Ok time to go start cleaning stripping the beds first! Have a great day all and thanks for reading my post!